Coroner says US Rapper, Mac Miller Died From Drug Overdose
Written by Boom Radio on November 6, 2018
A coroner has concluded that US rapper, Mac Miller died as a result of an accidental overdose involving cocaine, fentanyl and alcohol.
The Los Angeles County Department of Medical Examiner – Coroner confirmed the star’s cause of death on Monday.
The 26-year-old, who rose to fame after topping US charts with his debut album in 2011, was found dead at his California home in September.
Ex-girlfriend Ariana Grande called him “an angel” in a song released at the weekend.
Chance the Rapper, SZA and Miguel were among the artists to perform at a tribute concert at the weekend.